Monday 18 October 2021

SnowPerk

Skincare works best when its tailor for you, that's why Snowperk offers their skin type test to identify which one the 16 skin type you belong to! Get glowing skin in just 14 days or 100% money back!

*Made in Singapore
*Dermatologist-tested
*Cruelty free
*Vegan
*Sustainable skincare
*Clinical proven and natural actives to improve your skin fast and safe
*No fragrance, no colorant and no toxic chemicals
*Gentle formula to avoid breakouts, suitable for sensitive skin
I personally is won over by their texture, especially their moisturizer! SG is humid and much as I have dry skin, I need something richer bla bla, but I really prefer products that left no sticky feel behind. I also love the cute pump that dispenses the cream, so that the cream is fresh and clean. I am on my journey to glowing skin, I cant wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment