Sunday 29 October 2017

Leggy's Craz - LUPINALIA's Umaru

Leggy's CRAZ is a Singapore-based homegrown startup that works with local and international doujin creators to promote their work through wearable art.

Inhouse artists:
Astrea Lin - FB
Kurayamih - FB
Lupinalia - Deviantart
Valerie Teo - FB
Xharuki - FB
Yukiyu - FB

A quick Q&A with the artist -
1) Is there any reason in particular to the expressions decided for all the characters drawn? 
Ans: I typically draw characters I know well, and with that, their personalities. As so, I try to draw these expressions and its nuances as close to the character's personality as possible, to avoid being out-of-character. That being said, I have a disposition to almost always draw them happy because I want my viewers to be happy and cheerful like my drawings.
2) What are your usual choices for characters decided? 
Ans: I usually draw the characters I like, such as Inubashiri Momiji (Touhou), Imaizumi Kagerou (Touhou), Eruruu (Utawarerumono) and Kudryavka Anatolyevna Strugratskaya (Little Busters), or characters whose personality and/or design I find interesting.
3) What are your short term upcoming plans?
Ans: Since I am currently stuck in National Service, there is not a lot of time or opportunity to draw, but I plan on a collaboration with a friend of mine to start a circle and go into doujin culture in the long term. Short term wise, I'm in the planning stages of a few short comics to polish up on my storytelling skills and shot framing.


Review - I like that the material isnt too thick nor thin. The cute drawings makes me happy~ The character is somehow a little like me, who eats a lot like a hamster throughout the day XD I wish I can roll & nua(rot) at home whenever I can~
Special for my readers
Giveaway for 1 of my lucky reader! Chose from any design and size of your choice~
Simply share and comment (on original FB post (Haru House) why! Most creative comment wins!
Closing date: 20th Nov 2017 23:59!
For within SG only

Website - Click Here
FB - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment