Sunday 22 May 2016

[Dermalane] 1000 Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Series

Thirsty skin? 
Here's something to share! First, I will like to thank Naruko for sending me all these, it took me some time to blog this entry cos I am trying out the products and will be sharing my reviews on them. Been someone who love and need hydrating products, I have tried numerous brands. So you can imagine how I was looking forward to try this series.
1000 Molecula Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion
Price $35.90 Now $28.90! (120ml)

Benefits: Helps increase the elasticity and resilience of the skin, restores oil-water balance and rebuilds the skin's protective barrier.

Direction: Pour a quarter-sized amount onto a cotton pad. Apply gently all over the face and avoid contact with the eye area. 

Skin types: For all skin type, especially for dehydrated dryness skin.

Review: I like that its not not just watery lotion, but as i was trying to pat it on the cotton pad, I realize there is some thickness to it~ Its like yo-yo effect and I have to shake harder for the lotion to come out. There is no fragrance. I pat on my face and could feel some bouncy feel on my cheeks.
1000 Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Emulsion
Price $36.90 Now $29.90 (80ml) Benefits: Moisturizes skin, maintain skin hydration level and controls oil-water balance while strengthening skin barrier. Direction: Apply generously all over face and massage for better absorption. Skin types: For all skin type, especially for dehydrated dryness skin. Review: I like the light texture as it glides on my face. Doesn't leave too much stickiness feel after applying. There is no fragrance too.
1000 Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Essence
Price $36.90 Now $29.90 (30ml) Benefits: Moisturizes skin, maintain skin hydration level and controls oil-water balance while strengthening skin barrier. Direction: Apply generously all over face and massage for better absorption. Skin types: For all skin type, especially for dehydrated dryness skin. Review: I like the pump! It gives me control how much I want to apply~ Light texture with bouncy feel on both cheeks after applying.
1000 Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Masks
Price $32.90 Now $24 (25ml x 5pcs) Benefits: Instantly restores skin's natural moisture, provides barrier protection and increasesmoisture retention. Direction: Take out the mask and put it onto the face. Wait for 15-20 minutes, then take it off. No rinsing necessary. Skin types: All skin types. Review: This mask is different from other Naruko's masks. There is an additional blue layer where after applying, you'll need to peel it off. As I was gliding on the middle piece masks for a perfect fit, I can already feel the rich essence! I applied the balance all over my neck. I love the bouncy, tender feel of my cheeks while I tap my fingers on. Does not leave any sticky feel behind.
Cautions: 
1) Best used within 6 months after open to ensure the best product quality. 
2) This product contains natural plant extracts in which its color and smell may change over time. This change is normal and do use it with ease. 
3) Since the product contains essential oils, unless it is indicated for eye use, we advise to avoid applying it on the eye areas. If it comes in contact with the eyes, rinse well with water. 
4) The range of products has been tested and approved. If allergic reaction occurs due to the environment or individual reasons, cease using the products immediately and consult a dermatologist. 
5) After applying the products and under the sun exposure, if redness, swelling and irritation occur, stop using the products and consult a dermatologist. 
6) Avoid applying over open wounds, allergies, eczema, swelling, or other abnormal areas. 
7) For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/narukosg/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/narukosg

No comments:

Post a Comment