Saturday 21 May 2016

精誠路

Toady, totally slacking and resting after a trip the day before~ Went to Carrefour hypermarket to grab some grocery and saw this Coca Cola Life thats sweeten with cane sugar & Stevia! I'm not a fan of coke, so no, I didn't try it :P
Went to grab some small bites with siblings nearby~ Yummy 锅贴,水饺 & 猪耳朵~
 Had to do my shoot in the noon which I blogged about it click here. Was feeling so hungry and went to 名人 to have my favorite food with siblings~ They are really yummy and affordable, how nice if they open in Singapore~
 Lazing around after a yummy lunch, enjoying some Japan imported dessert back at home~
Dinner time, we went out with aunts and cousins, and pass by some restaurants with a cute carriage!
Went to eat this, and its really nice! I like how the soy bean is so smooth, peanut sauce not too sweet but rich and those yam bites, so much love for this <3
台中市西區精誠路155號 04 - 2326 - 5557 營業時間: 週日 - 週三 11:00 ~ 23:00 週四 - 週六 11:00 ~ 23:30 Website : http://datie-tw.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment